"MY 2ND AWARDS"


Got this award from 'Cj Vacation & Dine'.. Thank you!

Rules:
1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog.
- DONE..

2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
- DONE..
- I KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PERSON SINCE I WAS BORN :).

3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...
- TRAVEL
- CAMPING
- BIKING
- HIKING
- TAKING PICTURE
- GARDENING
- SHOPPING
- BLOGGING
- BUY MAGAZINES
- SLEEP

4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog. with all the power I have I pass this award to...
- http://thedusunaroma.blogspot.com/
- http://www.hotonblog.com/
- http://doralifeisgood.blogspot.com/
- http://kadazanmaninnewyork.blogspot.com/
- http://sabah-sogood.blogspot.com/
- http://urangranau.blogspot.com/
- http://lifeherethere.blogspot.com/
- http://www.chrisoro.blogspot.com/
- http://lordjesusjr.blogspot.com/
- http://www.bambangan1.blogspot.com/


Comments

CathJ said…
Born lah...silap taip kau... 'bond'...james bond tu..