"ULTRASOUND" Posted by Sue Virgo aka SJB on March 02, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps This is my first ultrasound in 19week and 2days pregnancy.The ultrasound show this baby will be....******************Yes...it's a "GIRL!!!". Comments Carolyn said… Congratulations to you :-DI'm Sure you all are so excited about it. Your boys mmg senang hati dapat sister :-) Mouren said… Congrats!..finally you get a girl! Sue Virgo aka SJB said… carolyn, mouren - thank you CathJ said… OHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! At last!!!!!!!!!!!!I am sooo happy for you!!!! Joy to tears!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy happy happy!!!!!!! Yeyyyy!!! Mcm ni I kena jahit more girls dress for you!!!! (tumpang gembira)... *jangkit sikit* hehehhe Sue Virgo aka SJB said… cath j - ya bah, sekarang ni yang susah mahu cari name. george say mahu yang pretty name apa lah tu heheh. any idea?. so far:1. JAQUELYN2. JESSICA3. GENEVIEVE4. SAMANTHA Nika said… Congratulations! bestnya dpt baby girl. Take ya! Sue Virgo aka SJB said… nika - thanks,
Comments
I'm Sure you all are so excited about it. Your boys mmg senang hati dapat sister :-)
I am sooo happy for you!!!! Joy to tears!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy happy happy!!!!!!! Yeyyyy!!! Mcm ni I kena jahit more girls dress for you!!!! (tumpang gembira)... *jangkit sikit* hehehhe
1. JAQUELYN
2. JESSICA
3. GENEVIEVE
4. SAMANTHA