So let's see what i got here..

My birthday cake....

That's my hubby. He want me to blow the candle when I'm still busy making a coffee. I guess they can't wait to eat the cake *_*.

Birthday card from my kids.

Inside $2.25 cent hehehe. And they bought me this......

Flowers..... Thank u, mommy love it.

What happen to my head?.

That's better.

Why no smile?.

That's better *_*.

Thank you kiddo, mummy love u xoxoxo.

Birthday card from my hubby and inside.....

Tadaaaaaa......chaching $$, chaching$$, chaching$$...

Then i bought this. My new guess purse *_*.

Another birthday card from my MIL..

And inside was $50.00 cheque (no pics sorry). Yahoo more chaching $$, chaching$$, for me *_*.

This birthday card from my SIL Bonnie.

Nothing inside hehehe. But i got this....

Glass watering sphere. I really need this. So I don't have to watering my plaint everyday *_*.

And the last one is from my BIL and his friend.

Yahoo, i got cash for life scratch ticket. Well, i dint not win cash for life ($1,000 per week for rest of ur life), but i did win $4.00 *_*. Syukur...
My birthday cake....
That's my hubby. He want me to blow the candle when I'm still busy making a coffee. I guess they can't wait to eat the cake *_*.
Birthday card from my kids.
Inside $2.25 cent hehehe. And they bought me this......
Flowers..... Thank u, mommy love it.
What happen to my head?.
That's better.
Why no smile?.
That's better *_*.
Thank you kiddo, mummy love u xoxoxo.
Birthday card from my hubby and inside.....
Tadaaaaaa......chaching $$, chaching$$, chaching$$...
Then i bought this. My new guess purse *_*.
Another birthday card from my MIL..
And inside was $50.00 cheque (no pics sorry). Yahoo more chaching $$, chaching$$, for me *_*.
This birthday card from my SIL Bonnie.
Nothing inside hehehe. But i got this....
Glass watering sphere. I really need this. So I don't have to watering my plaint everyday *_*.
And the last one is from my BIL and his friend.
Yahoo, i got cash for life scratch ticket. Well, i dint not win cash for life ($1,000 per week for rest of ur life), but i did win $4.00 *_*. Syukur...
Comments
Hmm...I'm yet to publish what I got for my birthday...
Anyhow, happy happy and happy birthday to you again....!
Happy birthday!!! Nanti di sini, I tebus balik k... more kaching coming...hihihihi... (in RM lah hahhahah)
Cathj - biasa lah tu cat lupa lupa ni hehehe. anyway, thanks.