"AWARD"

Yahoo more award for me (*_*). Thank you to Mama Mia. It’s been a while since I last get one.


Simple Rules to accept the award:
[1] Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
[2] Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!

So, u read the rule now I’m passing this award to 15 most interesting blog to discover;
1. Salam Dua Benua
2.
:::ICH BIN ICH UND DU BIST DU:::
3. Growing pains
4. Izan Italy
5. Ah Bea's!
6. PengPeng彬彬
7. Catching Up With The Wiles...
8. Life Is Good
9. antara Tempoyak dan Spätzle
10. Cj Go Travel
11. Experiences
12. Living our Lives to the Fullest
13. tambirang si mell iv
14. Borneotip
15. CARING IS NOT ONLY SHARING....

Comments

Mama Mia said…
:) so fast u did this post...
Amy said…
Hi Dear..
Txs for those awards...I bring it with warm tot to my blog yah..Txs dear...
Mama Mia - I know I'm fast (*_*).

Amy - U welcome.
Borneo Falcon - No problem.