"DYE"

We went shopping yesterday. It's very hard to buy summer clothing after the season ends. Lucky my hubby found summer shorts at a very cheap price (was $39.99 and we got them for only $6.99), but the problem was the color. I told my hubby don't worry about the color I will do something about it (^_*). So what i dis was....


Tadaaa... I'm going to dye the shorts. So let start..


See to bright.


I need boiling water.


Dump all the dye pack into the boiling water.


Soak the shorts in the pot for about 10 to 15 minute.


Let the shorts cool down.


Tadaaa... perfect color (^_*).

Comments

CathJ said…
eh ya kan... nice oh after dye... never think of that... hehehhe... tidak luntur ka after cuci?
ha..ha..ha have not heard the word "luntur" for ages:)
Borneo Falcon said…
I learn something new today about dying clothes
Mama Mia said…
me also never thought of using dye to change the color.Like Cj, i'm curious too, the color tidak pandai luntur ka bila kena cuci? :)
Cath J, Mama Mia - Memang tu ada luntur juga. itu lah selepas tu, u mesti mahu cuci tu seluar dengan vinegar. I cuci 2x. ok juga. Tapi i rasa ikut jenis tu dye juga lah kali kan.

Borneo Falcon - Good for u (*_*).

kadazan man - hehehe.
Unknown said…
that's cute.. kalu tiada yg match..kasih dye saja kan..
carolchs said…
i like how the thread pnya color comes in contrast with the new color of the pants. lagi cantik dr yg original :)