"HALLOWEEN DAY 09"


150 chocolate bars plus..


72 potato chips. Wow that a lot (*_*).


Jacob with his treat.








Isaiah with his treat.


Tadaaaa my Abigail (*_*).


I'm not ready lah.


Mummy and daughter.











Haha he look sleepy.


Smile Jacob..


That's better.




Comments

guys will fall in love with this witch.. hehe
Mama Mia said…
lovely witches... :D
Fely said…
What a lot of chocolates and candies!!!! Yummm...last till Christmas I hope...

To answer your question from the previous post, I am from Sandakan. My mum grew up in Kinuta Papar and my dad in Sugud Penampang but after they got married, they moved to Sandakan, which is where I grew up and where I'm going home to. Yipeeeeeeee! 16 days to go!!
CathJ said…
Wahhh... Jadi witch juga hehehhe.. aduiii kiut nya si Abi... !!!

Syok oh rambut kau hehehhehe...
shirley aka beautiza - (*_*).

Mama Mia - Thanks.

Fely - No, all gone hehehe.

Ohhhh, u from Sandakan. i thought u from penampang or papar. My mom twins live in Sandakan too. mmm let me see i think in batu 28. Anyway, did u pack yet?.

Cath J - Costume i tahun lalu hahaha. Tu rambut baru beli hehehe.