This is my son Jacob's class. I came to his class to visit and at the same time I wanted to see how he was doing in the class. I had to stay from beginning to the end of the class. I'm glad i came to his class that day because he was the star that day (ie. the teacher helper).

In the class..

Jacob doing his counting.. Not bad (^_*).

Him doing some art with one of the volunteers.

With his instrument, the sound tells all the kids they have to clean up.

Snack time..

Handing out the paper towels.


With his group of friends.

They find the words with this tool.

This is his teacher Mrs. Fish.

He had to hand out this pumpkin stick.


They get ready to sing.

So cute.


In the end of the song they have to act like the fall.

Yup my Abigail had to come with me and I had to carry her the whole time.

Story time.

They're so quiet.

The star (teacher helper) gets to sit in the chair (^_*).

Getting ready to go home. I'm so proud of him, I never thought he would be like this in the class; totally different than when he is at home. Well Jacob, mummy is proud of you, muahhh.
In the class..
Jacob doing his counting.. Not bad (^_*).
Him doing some art with one of the volunteers.
With his instrument, the sound tells all the kids they have to clean up.
Snack time..
Handing out the paper towels.
With his group of friends.
They find the words with this tool.
This is his teacher Mrs. Fish.
He had to hand out this pumpkin stick.
They get ready to sing.
So cute.
In the end of the song they have to act like the fall.
Yup my Abigail had to come with me and I had to carry her the whole time.
Story time.
They're so quiet.
The star (teacher helper) gets to sit in the chair (^_*).
Getting ready to go home. I'm so proud of him, I never thought he would be like this in the class; totally different than when he is at home. Well Jacob, mummy is proud of you, muahhh.
Comments
Wahhhh... clever boy juga c Jacob ahhh... hehehehe....
ini bah tu hehehehe
u know, i have this dream that if i ever get to pursue my master degree, i want to do it oversea cos i want to experience how teaching and learning is conducted there..i believe it is totally different frm the Msian system.
Cath J - Kadang pandai malas juga tu cat heheh.
wenn - Yes, it's nice class.
chegu carol - That rite. Totally different.