CHRISTMAS GIFTS

This year we aren't celebrating Christmas here because we are going home to celebrate Christmas in Malaysia yahoooo!!. Anyway, back to the story. Yes this year there is no Christmas tree or Christmas decorations. And my hubby and I agreed to not buy gifts for each other (except the flights to visit Malaysia), but in the end we still bought a gift for each other; not fancy, just simple.

This year, this is the only Christmas decoration we have. Sedih rite (T_T).

Gift from me. Sedihhh.

Gift from hubby. Wowww (*_*).

Another gift from hubby. I really need this so badly.

And this one.



Gift for the boys.



Of course daddy had to help (*_*).



Gift for my princess.

She love it (^_*).

Something to chew.

Comments

carolchs said…
wahhhhh a pedi & mani session is definitely a good gift! i wud be happy too if it is given to me hehehe
Fely said…
I so envy you that you're spending christmas in sabah!! I'm sure you'll have lots and lots of fun! When are you leaving?
CathJ said…
you know what... joel saw your boy playing with the toys.. dia paksa me and hubby drive to your house... dia ambil map, and show 1 shape mcm rumah... dia cakap.. this is isiah and jacob house... lets go now.... now...

hahahahahhaha.....
CathJ said…
oh ya.... WOWWWWWWWWW best dapat pedicure manicure from hubby!!!!!!
Jean said…
i see boots!

A smile from SJ =)
Carolyn said…
Wow syioknya balik kampung for Christmas !!
I like to see all your pictures posted here...they are all your beautiful family..esp your lil' daughter..cute tul :-)) chubby lagi owh..
Have a safe trip balik kampung k..God Bless!
chegu carol - I know hehehe.

Fely - You know, this is my first Christmas in 8 years with my family in Malaysia. Tu lah gembira berabis ni hehehe. Tidak lama lagi, hari 3 ni.

Cath J - Kesian Joel, kalau sebelah saja tu rumah tidak apa heheh, kesian.

SJ - Yes my new boots (*_*).

Carolyn - Thanks.
Izan said…
la... da exchnage adiah da ker? awalnyer...
amboi mesti seronok kan balk msia...
Izan - More in Malysia (*_*).