"MALAYSIA TRIP 2009/2010 CONT - PLAY TIME"

What now!!..., today, my boy "J" dint go to school again. I pun tidak tahu apa lah nak buat dengan dia ni. I hope he will change his mind tomorrow. Finger cross.

Second, The fridge pulak buat hal, my hubby and I pun tidak tahu apa lah sakit dia ni. Harap harap lah ada orang datang tomorrow to fix the fridge. Otherwise terpaksalah kita beli new fridge. Pening kepala, di mana lah mahu cari $$$$. Bukannya murah, mahal....(T_T).

*****************************************************

Back to the trip..

I'm not sure where is this place. Maybe Tasco?, Jasco?. Entah lah di mana ni. But I do know we all had fun (^_^).

PLAY TIME 1
Happy face :D.


PLAY TIME 2
Rasa rasa lah tu hehe.


PLAY TIME 3
Fuyo si J***b, sampai terangkat. Lucu lucu.


PLAY TIME 4
Malu malu lagi si daddy mahu main.


PLAY TIME 5
Nah sudah.. Termain juga.


PLAY TIME 6
Father and son time.


PLAY TIME 7
Ahhh, Mommy and son time?, Look at my sis face heheh. Bersemangat bah.


PLAY TIME 8
Kesian "J**l", tidak kesampaian tu kaki.


PLAY TIME 9
Bersabar saja lah k, mommy and daddy busy ni (^_^). Busy apa heheh, busy main game.


PLAY TIME 10
Nah siap, kena bawah berperang.


PLAY TIME 11
Semua pun tidak mahu ketinggalan.


PLAY TIME 12
Daddy pun ikut.


PLAY TIME 13
Ada token kah tiada ohhh.


PLAY TIME 14
Kesian si sang buaya. Habis di ketuk kepala.


PLAY TIME 15
Apa yang di ketuk ni ahhh?. Ikan kah atau kuching?. Entah lah.


PLAY TIME 16



PLAY TIME 17
The best game ever.


PLAY TIME 18
Berabis kah sis.


PLAY TIME 19
Pandai kah tidak oh "J**L".


PLAY TIME 20
My sis said: Aik ada pulak untuk orang dewasa. Malu.

Note: Some pictures taking by Cj Go Travel.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Comments

Fely said…
Oh my goodness!!! This makes me so terribly homesick! Looks like you guys had great fun together, especially the kids. Makes me want to start looking into our holiday back home!!
Hope you lil son will get over the whole thing and start himself again soon. I'm sure it's just a temporary transitional period. X
Borneo Falcon said…
I love those arcade games
CathJ said…
hahhahaha... si Joel terus nda dapat tidur tingu ni photo2...hahahahha...
Fely - Susah ni heheh, i pun masih lagi rindu rindu ni. Susah susah. Ya i hope so.

Borneo Falcon - Ya me too (^_^).

Cath J - kesian si J**L.
Kniedaz said…
happy hour time nih!