"WEDDING PHOTO CONTEST BY LYNN HAMZAH"

WEDDING PHOTO CONTEST BY LYNN HAMZAH

MR & MRS BROOKS.

WED ANNIVERSARY : 14, JULY (2001).

I picked this picture because: 1st I love the costume and 2nd it's Chinese new year yeahh (^_^).

*****

I saw this contest from my sis's blog. I never followed a contest like this before so why not try this time. Maybe I'll be lucky (^_*).

Note: If you all want to join.. just click here - WEDDING PHOTO CONTEST BY LYNN HAMZAH

Comments

carolchs said…
Awww so nice.
Ngam2 lagi CNY ni. :)

p/s macam sia pun mau join itu contest. mau pigi korek dulu gambar kawin la hehe
Deanona said…
all the best for the contest ya~! =)
chegu carol - Bah, cuba cuba lah nama lah tahu kan.

Deanona - Thanks.
LyNn HaMzAh said…
SJB : hi...tq for joining the contest...good luck...
Shirley S Wong said…
wah..wah...wah..TATAP lah ko manang ni hehehehe....sia sokong ko!!! lawa oh ni pic..:)
(Lynn Hamzah) - Thanks.

(Sher Cassandra) - Sama lagi gambar kita tu heheh. Thanks.
Unknown said…
wah..siok jga the contest...all the best amoi
umi_e said…
All the best!

* SWEET & LOVELY PICTURE!

** Terima kasih atas doa yang diberikan tapi Itni pergi juga akhrnya... Will write an entry about it but not today... I am still very sad with what has happened to us :((
Reanaclaire said…
wow..so many nice photos here...
(Shirley) - Thanks (^_^).

(Umi_e) - Thanks. What?. Sorry to hear that. Kesian Itni.

(reanalclaire) - Match with the blog title rite (^_^).
CathJ said…
Lawa oh... hehehhehe
Cath J - Saya mahu kasih masuk yang kami pakai baju kadazan bah tu heheh, tapi u sudah kasih masuk. Anyway, good luck.