"TAG"

Ok, today N3 semua pasal Tag hehehe. Yup lama sudah bah ni saya kena tag tapi tidak saja sempat saya buat. Sampai lah sekarang ni. Bah, let's start..

1st Tag - Apa dalam bag kamu?. Tag from Tihara (Herba Dalam Dunia Kesihatan).

TAG 1
Tadaaa..inilah my handbag. I beli last year, actually my hubby kasih I duit sempena my birthday so I beli ni lah Guess handbag cost dia $100++.


TAG 2
Didalam bag I, mmmm let's see...


TAG 3
Ini lah di dalam bag saya hahahah, not much. How about you?. Apa di dalam bag anda (^_^).


********************


2nd Tags - Tag sepuluh. Tag also from Tihara (Herba Dalam Dunia Kesihatan).

1. Siapakah diri anda di rumah?
- Wife, mom, chef, maid you name it hahaha.

2. Siapakah diri anda di samping rakan?
- Awesome friend :D.

3. 5 benda yang anda idamkan tetapi masih belum tercapai.
- 1. Bawah "all" family datang di Canada (^_^).
- 2. Big closet muahahaha.
- 3. Big camera muahahah.
- 4. Pigi casino hahaha.
- 5. Menang lottery muahahah.

4. Siapakah nama pasangan anda.
- Mmmmm. Mr. Brooks (^_^).

5. Ceritakan 5 perkara yang anda paling suka tentang pasangan anda.
- 1. Romantic biar pun saya tidak romantic hehehe.
- 2. Easy going.
- 3. Good listener. Biar pun cerita boring.
- 4. Love to cook. Biar pun kadang tu dia tahu masakan dia tidak sedap hahahah.
- 5. Awesome father for my 3 kids (^_*).

6. Bila tarikh anda couple?
- Apa maksud dia ni ah?. Couple, dating kah atau couple married?. Mmmmm, ok kalau couple tu, lupa sudah tarikh dia tapi tahun dia masih ingat lah awal tahun 2000. We got married on July14, 2001.

7. Apakah kenangan pahit anda bersama pasangan anda.
- Kenangan pahit?. Mmmmm well nampak my hubby menangis waktu his father pass away :(.

8. Lagu tema cinta anda.
- Anything as long sedap di dengar.

9. Apa perubahan yang ingin anda lihat dari pasangan anda.
- Kurus macam dulu hahahahaha. Shhhhh jangan kasih tahu dia hahahah.

10. Tag 10 rakan anda yang lain.


********************


3rd Tags - Tag from Kniedaz.

Syarat-syaratnya ialah : Bold the statements that ARE true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH were true. Leave the rest alone. Then, tag 10 people to do the same test.

I’m not happy.
I hate my friends.
I hate my life.
I hate my grades.

I can drive.
I’m bored of driving.
I have a white handbag.

I love dancing.
I go clubbing every week.
Shopping is bullshit.

I have a tattoo of a star.
I got my navel pierced.
I have friends that take drugs.
90% of my friends smoke.
I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.

I’m studying Fashion.
I have a business running.
I hate cartoons.
I hate someone.
I have 10 Lollipops handbags.
I buy CLEO every month.
My parents don’t know about my blog.
I have an iPod. I don’t have faith in the current “one”.

My school mates know about my blog.
I wanted to be a fashion designer.
I love rock emo bands.

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
I’m a rebel.
I don’t believe in love.

High school's filled with drama.
My parents have faith in me.
( i will....)I’ve bought shoes this month.
A blogger bitched about me before.
I hate sports.

I heart Italian food.
I hate meeting new people.
I hate nail polish.
The mother bear gives me hugs.
People should start appreciating me.
High school was the worst time of my life.
I have red hair.
One Utama is my second home.
I’m a guy.
I’m scared of my Biology exam which I’m going to face tomorrow.

I hate vacations.
We’ll last :)

I believe in long distance relationships.
I going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
I’ve robbed an old lady.

I’m starting to like applying make-up
I was a tomboy.
At times I think I still am a tomboy.
I love bitching about people behind their backs

I still have a best friend.
I have a cat.
I hate surprise parties.
I hate planning parties.
I’m hot.
I’m a sinner.
I’ve got a DS light.
I have a Wii.
I cant live without music.
Video games are a waste of time.
I miss the father bear.
I love being in love.
I know how to cook.
I have 100% freedom.
Boys are assholes.
I hate Math.
I’m happy with what I have
I love horror films.
I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.

My old friends keep in touch with me.
I don’t read newspapers.
The news is such a waste of time.
Blogging is a waste of time.
I hate animals.

I can’t live without make-up.
I curse like a pirate.
I’m happy with my 11 year old car.
I hate people that are smart.

I love Orange juice.
I can’t drink for nuts.
I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.

I’ve got a new phone.
I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
I love swimming.
I haven’t worked out since March.
I think I’m fat.
I love my friends and family.

Now, saya mahu past to 10 people k. Oh..jangan susah hati, ini tag ni terpulang kepada kamu mahu buat kah tidak k. Saya saja mahu kasih habis saya punya home work ni heheheh. Good luck...

1. Cath J - Cj Go Travel.

2. Fely - Growing pains.

3. Shirley S Wong - It's all about me and my life.

4. MJ - Mj inspirations.

5. Mama Mia - Mama Mia's page.

6. Shirley Hunggim Francis - BEAUTIZA.

7. Eine Frau aus Botnang - antara Tempoyak dan Spatzle.

8. Peng Peng - ON LIFE & EXPERIENCE.

9. Izan - ThE sToRy oF mE.

10. LyNn HaMzAh - all about us.


Adoiiii!!.. panjang juga oh kan. To Kniedaz. & Tihara, thanks for the tag k. Ok lah that's all for now....See ya..


Comments

umi_e said…
SJB... beg nampak comel tapiboleh isi macam2... baguslah kan ;)

* have a ncie day *
Kniedaz said…
ahaha..akhirnya rajin jawab tag..hehe
carolchs said…
heheh cant differentiate yg kena kasi bold atau tidak sebab the font look like semua pun bold :)
CathJ said…
adui...... k..kalau rajin buat ah... ;-p

kurus mcm dulu????? kau ni... ok bah dia.. kurus mcm dulu?? bida...hahahahha... kurus sikit ok la...hahahahha
(umi_e) - Ya boleh hehehe.


(Kniedaz) - Itu pun lambat sudah heheh. Tak apa lah kan yang penting done (^_^).


(chegu carol) - Ya kan hahahah. Baru saya perasan. Nanti saya kasih bagus.


(Cath J) - Bila bila saja bah tu heheh. Ya lah bah tu asalkan ada kurus sikit tu perut hahahaha.