GOOD FRIDAY

GOOD FRIDAY 1

Good Friday is acknowledged in Christianity as the Friday during Holy Week, the day that the Church designates as the anniversary of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The service that is celebrated on this day includes the climactic adoration of the Cross. ...

Good Friday, also called Holy Friday, Black Friday, or Great Friday, is a holiday observed primarily by adherents to Christianity commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus and his death at Calvary. ...
Definitions and picture from Mr. Google.


Comments

It is good to remember good friday.
CathJ said…
visiting you sis.. :)
(Elvyra=Elbo=Vera) - Thanks :D.


(Willie a.k.a Reptoz - Agree.


(Cath J) - No problem (^_*).
Thank you for your Christian message post. When I did mine, I was worried, them I decided to let God to the worrying for me. Some one who doesn't comment sent one which make me happy.

You have a good Easter, and did you give you kids a good Easter egg hunt?

My anak went to camp.

P/s when you go you to Canada?
Ann - No..no egg hunt for my kids this year. They just don't want to go. I know heran kan hehehe.

I don't have to go. I live here (Canada) :D.