Guess what, today July 14 is our 9th wedding anniversary. Imagine that? I feel just like 2 or 3 years we been married. Rupanya sudah masuk 9 tahun. Nah, next year mesti mahu buat party ni kekekeke.
Masih slim lagi hahahaha.
My favorite picture hehehe.
Oh kalau you all mahu tengok more my wedding picture, please check my slide picture under "Our Wedding" on my sidebar. Bah ok lah that's all for today. See..ya..
Hi Nina Ricci, Wow! I love the pics....traditional costumes too. I have always admired and love the various costumes worn by the people in Sarawak. Really beautiful. Congratulations, and wishing both of you many, many more to come, with lots of sunshine and laughter, Lee.
Comments
happy anniversary!!!!
Really beautiful.
Congratulations, and wishing both of you many, many more to come, with lots of sunshine and laughter, Lee.
My anniversary is postponed until further notice...wakakaka!
happy anniversary and may there will be more to come.. :)
happy anniversary...
moga kekal bahagia yer...
Happy 9th anniversary! Ours is also coming, tapi baru 1st punya. Hehehe.. Great photos!