Wow! it took me 3 days to pick and choose this all pictures here hehe. Enjoy..
Congratulations to Jonathan and Cindy.
Thank you so much Rose for making us look beautiful.
My jewelry.
Church Ceremony.
Outside the church.
The bride and groom.
The bride and groom with they moms. (Sama saja muka hehe).
M.I.L with her daughters and daughters in law. (Yang si kecil tu cucu dia k?.)
M.I.L with all the girls. (Daughters, granddaughters and daughters in law).
M.I.L with all the boys. (Sons, grandsons, sons in law, granddaughter fiance and boyfriend).
Nice picture. M.I.L with her sons.
A.B with grandma.
The Brooks Family. (Punya susah mahu ambil gambar sama budak budak ni. Sampai ada yang jadi monkeys haha).
Hang out at M.I.L's house before the reception.
Reception at Club Roma in St. Catharines . 1 - Sign guest book. 2 - Decoration. 3 - Each card displays a guests name and a table number.
Socialize and enjoy your drinks.
Wedding halls.
Me and A.B.
(L-up) - Special speech from the groom. (L-down) - D.J. (Middle) - The Brooks boys. (R) - My little boy.
Meal that night. (Banyak lagi tapi tidak dapat ambil semua coz busy makan haha).
Bride and groom slow dance.
Let's get the party started.
Let's dance kids.
Dance like no one is watching.
Cutting cake ceremony.
Flower toss game.
The Garter Toss game.
Not much single man that night. Sampai budak budak pun kena suruh haha.
Late buffet for all hungry guests.
Enjoy your drinks kiddo.
A.B shows off her dance moves.
Dance...dance...dance till.....
You tired.
Well, Lots of pictures kan?. I hope you guys enjoyed. See ya..
Comments
(Nasib time kau kawin tiada tossing garter games... hihihihi)
siapa yg baju purple pengapit tu??
CathJ - Ya bah hahaha. Oh anak tu perempuan.
Dinas Aldi - Thank you :).
Andrik McVean - My daughter pun suka hehe.