Start tomorrow I'm on vacation for 2 weeks. Mahu tahu di mana kami pigi vacation this time? Ah... kena tunggu lah k? hehe. I will take lots and lots of pictures for you guys. Meanwhile, mari lah tengok pictures around my house.
My front porch.
Daddy good helper.
My beautiful flowers.
Habis bunga kena putik.
Adakah ayun bunga hehe.
All on board.
AB with her willberrow.
Flowers around my house.
My simple back yard.
See..ya..
Comments
you know what, I have few white guys working in our company (French, Italy n Spain) and three of them agree that living in tropics much better than 4 seasons! They love malaysia..
tp klu kita2 ni, kesukaan pulak klu tinggal d 4 seasons, kn~huhuh..
biasa la..manusia..xpnah puas dgn apa yg ada..apa pun, you are so lucky to experience both places.
so dear!
Have a wonderful holiday!!!
Finie Ramos - My hubby pun begitu juga dia tidak suka 4seasons terutama dia winter. Saya suka musim gugur, tidak panas, tidak juga terlampau sejuk.
Just - Thanks.
CathJ - Thanks sis. Bila lagi kamu planning mahu datang sini?.