Cape Cod Massachusetts, USA Trip Continue.....
Marconi Wireless Station Site is a historic site 1 mile northeast of Cape Cod National Seashore in South Wellfleet, Massachusetts.
The site was built in 1901 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
Note: For more information please click HERE.
1 - Itu lah sticker yang AB dapat., 2 - Enjoying the view, 3 - Tidak sabar mahu check this place.
Marconi station site.
There is a small shelter on the site of the original station.
Beautiful view.
Couple enjoying the view.
1 - On our way to remaining marconi structure, 2 - My curious boy, 3 - Remaining Structure, 4 - Ocean view.
1 - This area is closed, 2 - At the top of the cliffs, 3 - I guess he didn't see the sign. , 4 - Ocean view.
Over 100 feet above the waterline.
Wandering girl.
1 - Model of Marconi's station. 2 - Plaque describing the Marconi Site. 3 - Information about Marconi site.
The boys and me.





Comments
This place looks interesting. I rarely go to a beach anyway. Maybe I should, after looking at your photos.
Willie a.k.a Reptoz - I think you should too :).
Fely - Thanks Fely :).