Flowers.

Today, there is no class for me. I am kind of disappointed but at the same time I'm happy because I can spend time with my family. 

Anyway, today I want share with you guys these pictures that I took 1 weeks ago. Enjoy.

My purple flower.


Mr. Bee.


More purple flower with Mr. Bee.


Some type of grass.


Flower Seeds.


Mint Flowers.
 
 
Tomatoes Flowers.


Sedum Flowers.


That 's all for today. See ya..


Photobucket

Comments

wahida said…
so nice!!

i follow u...
CathJ said…
Wah nice bokeh... And nce flowers.. Nah berbuah sudah tomatoes hihi... Lama kau nda gambar kebun.. ;)

(bokeh= bahagian yg blur2 di gambar :D)
Rose Flower said…
Sa suka tingu sedum flowers yang paling last tu
wenn said…
great shots! lovely!
Anonymous said…
nice shots!
plg atas tu sy suka..ada bee
eita said…
very nice pic...
i like c flower seeds...
wahida - Thanks.


CathJ - Kebun kami sudah habis di makan hasil dia hehe. Tu tomatoes saja yang tinggal.


Dinas Aldi - Thanks.


Fantastic Ajane - Thanks.


Rose Flower - Same here.


wenn - Thanks.


AJ - Thanks.


eita - Me too.