$7.95 Marketing Plan eBook - Review.


Stop! Do NOT buy a domain name until you read this book first! – Mark A. from Ohio

Yes!, you read that right. This ebook will help you to understand how to created your very own $7.95 Marketing Plan. There are so many information that you really need to know how others are doing it and how you can do it too.

My favorite chapter on this book is chapter number 4 - list with all funny domains hehe. Now, I wander if I should change my name domain :). Anyway, if you interested, you can get your own guidebook to success at...Amazon.com - $7.95 Marketing Plan eBook.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

wahida said…
bagus ni..

tengs sharing...
wakgelas said…
wahh nak jadik bisneswoman begituu.. eeeeee wak dah datang ni nak komen komennnn..
wak gelas - Thanks for comment :).