Drawing Time.

 I have been so busy lately with work and studying. But I'm glad tomorrow is my last day of class (yahoo for me hehe). Anyway, today I want to share some pictures with you guys about how my kids spend time together....

Tadaa...Yup, this is the way how their spend time together.


They were so concentrate on their drawing.


And AB with her imagination. Oh, don't worry, it's washable marker and came off easily :).


AB's drawing.


My little boy drawing.


My big boy drawing. Look like a tall building with antenna.


Ok, that's all for today. See..ya..


Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Fifi said…
Thanks for stopping by my page, gladly returning the follow!

Looking forward to reading more of your posts :-)
Kay Masingan said…
aman damai o tingu..tidak susah mo urus..
Unknown said…
Thanks for stopping by my page! Happily following back :)
D.D. said…
Thanks for stopping by and following me. I am now following you. Have a great day!

http://ddsdailydose.blogspot.com
following you back. I want to come to your house and steal your tv stand =).
Although I wouldn't use it as a tv stand. Anybody say- Craft table?

Just kiddin.
Thanks for stoppin by..
-Jessica
Malia said…
HI! thanks for stopping by..i'm your newest follower! :-)

http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com
CathJ said…
Wahhhhh so clever... Let their creavity working... Sama la mcm jl skrg minta2 beli watercolour lg... Aishhhh...
Fifi @ AboutBloggingTime! - Thanks.
Kay Masingan - Lepas keboringan tu nah, mula lah bising bising hehe.
A Gluten Free Mommy - Thanks.
D.D - Thank You and will visit you again.
Jessica Blankenship - I better watch out then hehe.
CathJ - Bagus lah tu. Macam semua pun ikut macam kau hehe.
Ann said…
Thanks for following! I am following back now! I love how creative your kids are!