Fall is in the air hehe.
Niagara sky tower, Niagara Falls.
Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens.
Can you spot the man walking his dog?.
Colorful trees.
The view.
Nice car.
Sit and enjoy the view.
Curious girl.
I don't know why I took this photo :).
The couples.
Perfect day for sail.
See anything interesting?.
Who's kid is that?.
Ontario Lake.
His taking photo with his hand phone.
Golden trees.
The neighborhood.
Time to head home.
That's all for today. See ya...
Comments
Buli saya save kah pic no.4 yg ada jln raya tu? (tanpa watermark). I like the vanishing point sana tengah-tengah.
Thanks.
i wish i can sit there..i can just spend my whole day looking at the ocean.. so peaceful..
yup sia nampak itu orang dengan anjingnya. anjing warna putih..:)
CathJ - Cantik kan?.
blu4sky - Tapi kalau ada angin sejuk, susah juga hehe.
Kay Masingan - Hehe, tajan mata kau.