Review - Turkey Talk.


I know a lot of people love to eat turkey on thanksgiving and Christmas. Well, maybe not in Malaysia anyway hehe. Ya, I don't know why. For me, I prefer eat chicken then turkey :). 

   Ok, talk about Turkey, I receive this book call "Turkey Talk by Leslie Nazarian" for me to review. It's very cute story book for kids. Basically a "Picture Book About Turkey". It's 18 pages long with fun and interesting facts about turkeys. Do you know turkeys can run up to speeds of 25 miles per hour?. Yup!, that right hehe. See? event you don't know that.

Anyway, If you interested in this book, you can check or buy this book at Amazon.com - Turkey Talk for $2.99  or visit the Facebook page.


(I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Sweet post! I hope you had a nice holiday. Thanks for visiting and following my blog, I am returning the favor.
Meryl Jaffe, PhD - Same to you. Thanks.
Life,Twins,DramaQueen - I will. Thanks.