T for Treat.

I just finished prepare some treat for my class tonight...

No!, I don't make those cookies hehe.


Too cute to eat.


My monster cookie :).


That's all for today. See..ya..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Chubskulit Rose said…
Hi Sue, thanks a lot for visiting. Following you now.. My son would love to have those cookies hehehe..
jill said…
Hi Thank you for your comment on my blog,your treats look lovely.Love Jill xx
jill said…
PS Thank you for following my blog,I will yours.XXX
the cookies look delicious

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
CathJ said…
Class kena bawa cookies?? Hihihi
Leslie: said…
Look good! And what a sweetie pie nibbling on that giant cookie!

Leslie
abcw team
beaty said…
wah sedap ni cookies...
Jenn Valmonte said…
Those are such cool treats! I would like to be a cookie monster, too! :)

Thanks for following me through GFC, hopping here to follow you back.
Cathy Kennedy said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog, as my newest follower. These cookies not only look cute, they look perfect. Are you sure you didn't open up a box of store bought cookies and placed them neatly on your plate just before snapping your shutter? lol Wow, now I want sugar cookies! Don't forget to leave some of those for Santa! BTW, you may be interested in checking out My Memories Digital Scrapbook Software Review & Give-Away Promo! Have a great day from your newest follower! ~Cathy
Roger Owen Green - Yummy & tasty :).
chubskulit - No problem :).
jill - No problem, will visit you again.
Mom Daughter Style - Yumm yumm hehe.
CathJ - Ya, lepas habis exam kami ada small party. So, ini saja yang saya bawah hehe.
Leslie - Her favorite cookie :).
Cathy Kennedy - Don't tell anyone haha.
frugalmommieof2 said…
Yummy!

I'm stopping by from the Mingle with us hop and following by gfc and twitter. I'd love if you'd stop by my blog too. Have a great day!

Lisa @

http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/
Susan Cook said…
My daughter would love those cookies. Cute pics.

Thanks for stopping by & following me - now following you :)
Rebecca said…
Yum! These look delicious!! Thanks for stopping by www.touristmom.com the other day. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Now following you and can't wait to see more! :)
frugalmommieof2 - Will do that :).
Rebecca - Same here. Thanks.