Barn House.


Happy Weekend Everyone.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

juliecache said…
I am very happy to see buildings get re-purposed. Where is this barn house located? got here from simplifylivelove and the Frugal Tuesday Tip.
Raycillient said…
Happy weekend to you and your family too Sue :) Sini kami habis sudah tuh wekend :(
Beautydaffodil said…
Nice. Macam di FarmVille. :-) Too much of Facebook Game ni.
So nice to meet you just found your lovely blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back if you like. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas Day and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

Always Wendy
Dinas Aldi said…
Cantik! Salji belum turun?
I'm a new follower. Love the picture, looks like you've had some cold weather. Merry Christmas to you and yours. gr8day2save.com
Unknown said…
Thanks so much for following - I'm following you back! I'm so happy to have found your beautiful blog.
juliecache = Julia + geocaching - Vineland, Ontario.
Dora A - Nah, kedapatan haha.
My Beautiful World - Thanks for stopping by.
Dinas Aldi - Belum ada lagi.
gr8day2save - It was cold.

Marina {Yummy Mummy) - You welcome :).