Christmas 2011 - Part 1

Hello everyone. How was your Christmas day?. Mine, was good but miss being together with my family back home (Malaysia). Anyway, here some pictures how was my day before Christmas..

The kids ready to visit grandma.


After visited grandma. They're was tired but still don't want go to bed.

AB with her Christmas presents.


Finally the kids fall a sleep. Now, it's time to stuffing all the stocking's.


My older son trying to find out who's the Santa is. LOL.


To be Continue...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
Very cute! And wow--I thought I was a long ways from my family! Following you back now through the blog hop--a late Merry Christmas! :)
They're beautiful and very photogenic!

Following you back. Thanks for stopping by!
Unknown said…
Your kids are too cute! I love the hidden cam, very sneaky hahah.
Anonymous said…
Cute! Merry xmas to u and ur family :D God bless.
Just said…
happy belated xmas SJB!! and Happy new year 2012!
CathJ said…
Hahaha bapa ketawa terbahak2 baca itu c is taruh video... Bapa bilang.. Kenapa kamu tidak p pki bju santa... Pura2 jadi santa..lepas tu jalan bongkok2 lagi dia bilang hihihi...
wenn said…
ya, your kids are so cute!
Nicole said…
Hey that's pretty smart with the cam corder! You have to give him credit!
Raycillient said…
so clever your eldest son :) lucu oh :))
OrangeHeroMama said…
Congrats on being the star blog on bassgiraffe!
I also love the hidden camera!! Smart kiddo!
Unknown said…
You and your children are gorgeous! I lived in Singapore for 5 years and loved visiting Malaysia! Congrats on being featured this week!
jessicaclarke said…
Great pics, following u back
Skylar Magazine said…
Aww that is too funny, and very clever. You have a great blog, I just visited for the first time and I really enjoyed it, I will most definitely be stopping by often. I found you at Blog Hop Thursday, I'm following via GFC, Facebook, Twitter and Google +. If you would like, be sure to stop by and follow back.

Thanks,

Sarah
Dinas Aldi said…
Cepat betul masa berlalu, the kids look so big already now :)

Happy new year, Sue!
Imelda said…
love the hidden camera. :-)
**Nicole** - Far away from family :(. Anyway, merry christmas.
Stacey Donaldson - Thanks.
Camille Griffiths - I know fun huh?,hehe.
Nicole - Kids this day haha.
Raycillient - Tu lah lucu betul hehe.
OrangeHeroMama - It's my lucky day :).
Domestic Goddess Mommy - Cool.
Camille Griffiths - Thanks for the tag.
Skylar Magazine - Thanks for the follow. Will follow you back too.
Husband, 4 boys, et.al - Funny kids huh hehe.