Christmas 2011 - Part 2

Christmas 2011 Continue...




Christmas 2011 - Part 2
Christmas Day - It's time to open the presents.


AB not sure either to open or not her present.


My little girl is showing off her new backpack.


Her backpack is bigger than her hehe.


New clothes for AB.


More presents to open.


Parcel from Malaysia - Thanks Sis.


The boys almost forgot about theirs stockings.


To Be Continue...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Epic said…
Looks like lots of fun! I can't let me daughter see that Hello Kitty backpack, she's going to want one too!-)
Char
http://1epicmom.com
Anonymous said…
Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Following you back.
Anonymous said…
What wonderful pics. I love your daughters expression when she opens up the Hello Kitty backpack! I'm a new follower from Hop 'til you Drop weekend. http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com
wenn said…
interesting christmas!
Lindsay said…
Great Christmas pictures! Love the HK backpack. :) Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you back!
Madam Sooyaree said…
AB is sooo cute! Happy dia dapat bag! And I like the fact she still wear that PJs!
Kinsey said…
What a beautiful family.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad I found you. I'm following back from Friday Friend and Follow Blog Hop
Adrianne Surian said…
Awww, look at those cuties!!

Following you from Posh's Friday Friends. Happy Friday, Happy New Year, and come by Happy Hour Projects to say hello! :D

Adrianne
www.happyhourprojects.com
Ms POSH said…
Looks wonderful!
Stopping by from Friday Friend and Follow.
Have a great weekend!
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/12/frday-friend-and-follow-2.html
Epic - I know what you mean hehe.
Carli - Thanks for the follow, will follow you back.
Madam Sooyaree - Baru bangun hehe.
Adrianne - Will check you blog soon :).
Ms POSH - Thanks for stopping by.