Christmas trees for $20

We went to IKEA last weekend to get a Christmas tree. It was cheap, only $20..

When you buy a tree for $20, you'll get a coupon for $20 off an IKEA purchase for $75 and more. Good deal huh?.


Pick your own fresh Christmas tree.


That's the one.


Ready to go!.


Busy traffic going home in rush hour.

Note: Share with me your 2011 Christmas Tree or Dream Christmas tree HERE.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow that is cheap. For some reason I always thought live trees were more than that. Maybe I'll pick one up next year :)
a-Me Jay said…
Wah.. bsarnya Christmas Tree.. So nice sbab it's the real one.. sni susah mo dpat, paling2 pn the plastic... huhu.. :)
carolchs said…
ikea sana kl pun ada jual real tree but not sure pula brapa harga...but taulah ni kan kalau biasa pakai plastic tree, mcm tida siok pula pakai real one cos pandai mati hehehe

cant wait to see your christmas decor in and around the house!
beaty said…
ni yang real one ni kan.?? aik murah juga..
Only $20 plus a $20 off coupon?! Wow! Wish we had an Ikea here where I live! I love great deals! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by Bella Nest! Have an awesome weekend!
...oh & I'm following you back! ;)
Sherry said…
Hi there! Thx for following the Life of the Party. Following you via GFC and twitter!
Dinas Aldi said…
Nak tunggu you decorate the tree, letak Christmas decorations di rumah & letak gambar di sini macam tahun lepas :)
**christina** - Yes, it is cheap.
a-Me - Kali di kundasang ada.
chegu carol - Ya, mesti mahu rajin tambah air, kalau tidak huhu mati lah dia.
beaty - Ya, murah di IKEA. Tempat lain mahal ni.
Cherished Events - Thanks.
Dinas Aldi - Kena sabar lah dulu yer hehe.