His 1st Job.

I can't imagine my boy is working now.  Yes!, I`m talking about my 9 years old son, he got his first job a few weeks back. Want to know what he's job is?...


*


*


*


*


*


Tadaa...my newspaper boy hehe.


Part of his job, organize newspapers.


Must deliver 80 newspapers/houses before 9pm.


One down, 79 more to go.


Ok, that's all for today. See ya..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

I love it. He's going to be very responsible when he gets other. Keep up the good work.

http://www.modernmothersclub.com
Dinas Aldi said…
Wahhhh sudah ada kerja dia? Kena bangun awal pagi tu, rajinnya dia :)
KristaM said…
Hey! Just found your blog through the Monster Hop! Hope you have a happy holidays and drop on over to my blog and follow back :) Thanks!

Krista
http://www.the-not-so-desperate-chef-wife.com/
Unknown said…
That is so cool. A 9 year old entrepreneur. Thanks for visiting me at Taylor Cares. I followed via GFC (Taylor Gilmore). GiaVannes is my newest blog. Slow starting off, but I'll get it moving after the holidays. Stop by if you get a chance. http://giavannes.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas
Rose Flower said…
Wah, kids buli kerja kah sana?
Ellen said…
What a great first job! Congrat's to your son.

Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your posts. ~ Ellen
CathJ said…
That is soooo cool! I am proud of him.. Who is that helping? Jcb? Ahh assistant.. :)

Sana safe bah to do all this job kan.. Sini...adui...sudah lah panas... Uh huuu... Hihi...

Keep it up Ish... :)
CathJ said…
Hello...tiada button for xmas kah???? Hihi...saya p kau punya free bckground blog halloween ja ada..
Anonymous said…
Cool! Sampai malam dia kerja!
carolchs said…
wahhhh so cute! yes, that will make him even more responsible person kan. pandai appreciate duit sendiri.

siapa yg kasi dia kerja tu?
Anne B. said…
hehee sooo cute la him....!
An Apel a Day said…
He'll learn to be responsible. Does he enjoy his new job?

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/12/ww-santa-and-pink-poodles-linky.html
♥BelLa Ace♥ said…
So cute!!
A cute newspaper boy! ^_^

Happy Christmas SJB & Family..
Nora said…
Thanks so much for stopping by

-your new follower
Raycillient said…
I love thisss! he is soooo cuteeeee! kesian sa tinguk dia kerja i bet you feel a cringe in your heart when you saw him leave kan to do his job :)so so so absolutely adorable! give him a hug for me for being a courages boy!
Unknown said…
So great that he can start so early! Seems like even those types of jobs are being restricted to older kids around here! Thanks for the follow!

-Mom is the Only Girl
WhatJeanLikes said…
What a hard working young man!! That's awesome that you allow him to get that kind of experience so he can grow a respect for hard work and responsibility!

I followed you back from the comment you left on my page. thanks for the follow!! i look forward to reading your posts!!

Merry Christmas!

www.whatjeanlikes.com
Rashida - Thanks.


Frannie - I hope so.


Dinas Aldi - Actually, kena hantar sebelah petang.


KristaM - I will do that :).


GiaVanne - Ok, no problem.
Rose Flower - Ya, Asal kan ada oragn tua tolong/tengok.


Ellen - Thanks ellen.


CathJ - Kira dua dua punya kerja lah tu. Ohhhh ya lupa pulak saya mahu kasih update hehe.
de engineur - Baru pukul 5.30pm tu tapi nampak gelap sudah kan?.


chegu carol - Dia sendiri yang mahu. Konon konon mahu ada kerja sendiri.


Anne B - Thanks.
alissa4illustration - So far yes! he like it.


♥BelLa Ace♥ - Thanks :).


Nora - No problem.


Raycillient - Actually, we had to go with him. Mana saya mahu kasih dia pigi jalan sendiri, bahaya.


Tricia - That's way we always go with him.
Jean - Gave him try.


RetroFlirt - Thanks.