Ice Rink.

 Ice rink just beside my house. Lucky us huh?.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Returning the follow! Great photos too!
Anonymous said…
Oooh would love an ice rink by my house!! They would never do that where I live it just gets too hot! By the way following you back
-barbie
I thought you would have snow by now.
SkinnyMeg said…
I wish I had one by our house!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower now too! :)
Unknown said…
How cool!!

Thanks for the follow!! Stopping by to follow back. Hope you have a great week!

Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com
Candice said…
How fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :)

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com
Anonymous said…
Thanks for stopping by Bumples Blog - I'm from Sault ON =)

I'm now following you back.

Sandie
Hi Sue,

Thanks for following my blog page from Social Sunday, I'm now following yours and I've added your neat button to my button collection tab. Great pictures on your blog!
thanks for your follow!! happy to find fellow Filipina in the blog world. happy to follow you as well.
Spanish Pinay said…
Definitely lucky! :)

Thanks for following me! I have just returned the love :) Hoping to read more of you.

Spanish Pinay
Stephanie said…
we are having great weather and so far not outdoor ice rinks they would melt wish it was a bit cooler!
yeewittlethings said…
Thanks for following on Twitter! Returning the favour, and following on here as well :) Please feel free to stop by my blog!

www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com
Nicole weaver said…
Thank you so much for following me.
I am returning a follow.

Nicole Weaver
Amazon Best-selling Author-MBISEAOSS
http://mybirthdayiseptembereleven.blogspot.com
Cindy DG said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog and the follow! I am following you back! :) Wonderful pictures! Will be back to visit soon! :)
Cindy
http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com
CathJ said…
The place we play rollerblade..hihi...
Raycillient said…
wow lucky you or rather your kiddies hehehe :) siokk oh! Is the entrance free kah?
Our Side of the Mountain - Thanks.


Barbie - That's the problem. Anyway, thanks.


Digital Flower Pictures - Noooo no snow yet.


Megan - Sent your request to city hall :).
Jacqueline - Thanks.


Katie - Thanks katie and same to you too.


Candice - Thanks.
bumplesfamilyfirst - Thanks.


Healthy Living Natural Beauty (Michelle) - So nice of you. Thanks.


Spanish Pinay - Thanks.


Stephanie - Now, we just have to wait for the cold weather.


Yee Family - Thanks.


Nicole weaver - Thanks.
Mom Fashion World - :).


Fundamental Learning Academy for Girls - Thanks. Oh by the way, I'm not Filipino. I am Malaysian :)