Orchard Terrace Care Center Christmas Party - 2011.

This was our Christmas party this year. 

Welcome.


Look at all of the prizes you can win!


Delicious foods.


Co-Workers - 1.


Co-Workers - 2.


Co-Workers - 3.


Me and hubby.


Sing and dance time.

We didn't stay at the party very long, but we had fun.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Judy said…
Great photos! Thanks for following my blog. I'm now following back.
Rebecca Dolores said…
The food definitely looks delicious!! New follower from Whimsical Wednesday hop..

Rebecca from http://everythinggoeswithpink.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
What a pretty cake and such a nice gathering! Those goodies look very yummy! I am now following you back on gfc. I am also following you on Twitter and Facebook and would love it if you could follow me back on either or both.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Reviews-More/108242995911797

http://twitter.com/lawnanoe

Thanks!
Dinas Aldi said…
Waahhh banyak hadiah boleh menang tuh!
Rose Flower said…
Nice gathering. Owh sue, i heart your fancy ring!!!
Bev said…
Hi,

Everybody must be very glad being in the Christmas party with all the prizes and food :-)

Thank you for coming over my blog :-)
Raycillient said…
wow what a party :) btw, i like your skin oh...cantiks! :))
wenn said…
wow..nice xmas party!
CathJ - Thanks sis.


Judy - You welcome.

Rebecca Dolores - Yes, you right. Thanks, will follow you back.

Mizzreviewlady - Ok, I will follow you back.
Dinas Aldi - Ya, saya menang 3 hehe.
Rose Flower - Cantik kan? hehe.

Gremliness - Especially me hehe.

Raycillient - Thanks :).


wenn - It was nice.