Sean Quigley - Little Drummer Boy. Posted by Sue Virgo aka SJB on December 22, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I'm so amazed by this video. Click Play To Enjoy This Song. "Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate Christmas &Happy Hanukkah to you who celebrate Hanukkah" See..Ya.. Comments AmberFaith said… Hello! I'm follow you from the Thursday Blog Hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get the chance! Hope you have a great week and happy holidays!! (:Amberhttp://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com Shellsea said… Thank you for putting up the video! I had never seen and it's pretty amazing. blu4sky said… Hi SJB,wishing you and your family a merry christmas and happy new year. Jodi said… Love the video (one of my fave Christmas songs!), Merry Christmas! SoCal Tess said… Hi SJB! I'm following you back from MBC. Your blog is fun and I look forward to your future posts :)Cheers,Tessinlovebythebeach.blogspot.com Betty Wright said… Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Very Blessed New Years! Thanks for the follow! Following you back! http://www.gbedwright.blogspot.com/ The Dolls Are Alright said… On a holiday Blog Hop and your video helped add even more festivity. Hope you're having a very fun holiday season! RetroFlirt said… Hi! Thanks for sharing this I love holiday songs! I'm following you back. Happy holidays to you!http://retroflirt-retroflirt.blogspot.com/ Imelda said… Hi, Thank you for the 'like' and follow. I have just signed up in your site. Merry Christmas to you. :-) Anonymous said… Following back via GFC from the Weekend Blog hop!http://theABCkidZ.blogspot.com Sue Virgo aka SJB said… AmberFaith - Will follow you back.Shellsea - Good one right?.blu4sky - Thanks.Jodi - Same here :). Sue Virgo aka SJB said… SoCal Tess - Thanks.Betty Wright - Thanks and same to you too.The Dolls Are Alright - Thanks.RetroFlirt - Thank you so much.Husband, 4 boys, et.al - No Problem :).Becca - Thanks.wenn - Thanks wenn.
Comments
Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com
wishing you and your family a merry christmas and happy new year.
Cheers,
Tess
inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com
http://retroflirt-retroflirt.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas to you. :-)
http://theABCkidZ.blogspot.com
Shellsea - Good one right?.
blu4sky - Thanks.
Jodi - Same here :).
Betty Wright - Thanks and same to you too.
The Dolls Are Alright - Thanks.
RetroFlirt - Thank you so much.
Husband, 4 boys, et.al - No Problem :).
Becca - Thanks.
wenn - Thanks wenn.