What you want for Christmas?.

Let's link up "What you want for Christmas" or "Your Christmas Wish" link here. Hey, you never know maybe Mr. Santa will see this :).

 Source
This is what I want for Christmas. I hope Mr. Santa will see this hehe.

**********




Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
Christmas is so near now! I need to get cracking on a lot of things. Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am now a Follower of your Blog.
Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS
Jamie said…
Hi I'm returning the follow - thanks so much for the love! What a fun idea for a blog hop!!!

Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes
Anita said…
hey rtning the follow via GFC G+ NEtworkedblogs and FB. Happy Holidays.
Mouren said…
Still thinknig what I want for Christmas...but I will post about it.

Hopefully our wishes granted!
Tania B said…
Following back from Horseshoes. Thanks for stopping by.
beaty said…
i love the bracelet..so cute ni
Anonymous said…
lol, I actually did a post about this about a month ago. I'm linking that up. I love these link ups. They are more unique than what others are doing.
Tere said…
following back. Thanks for the visit to Tere's World
Paula Schuck said…
Hi. I am a new follower now too.

Paula
http://www.thriftymommastips.com/
@inkscrblr
Coupon Queen said…
Thanks for stopping, following back.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for following Mobile Savvy Mama, now following back! Looking forward to reading daily!!

Have a great day!!
Tonya said…
Thank you for stopping by Random Deals. I'm following you back! Have a great day!

~ Tonya
Ann Jones said…
Thanks for following my blog, following you back :)
I just stumbled across your blog from MomDaughterStyle. I'm glad to meet you here. I'm now following you in GFC and would love a follow back.

By the way, I'm having a Little Rue Giveaway on my blog.
I hope you will join. Here is the link on my giveaway,

http://www.momfashionworld.com/2011/12/doing-little-good-with-nicole-kidman.html

Please feel free to visit my blog @ http://www.momfashionworld.com/
Unknown said…
Returning the follow thru GFC, FB and Google+. Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate it.

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com
Leovi said…
I love your wish for Christmas, I'd like a new camera, but I think it will not be possible.
STARDUST said…
That bracelet is so cute! I believe Santa may bring it to you! Thanks for dropping by my place and following. Followed you back!
Olga
www.stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com
Faythe said…
my post is already blooming, so I am showing my oldest grandson who had a rough year with injuries & surgeries, so my wish is for a healthy year for him. thanks for stopping & commenting & I am following you back too!
Judy Haughton-James - You welcome.
Wyne @ Mouren Mauve - Harap Mr Santa nampak ni lists hehe.
beaty - Tu lah saya mahu hehe.
**christina** - I do this for fun :).
Azeanthy Paiman - Bukan contest. saja saja link up your link post :).
Mobile Savvy Mama - Thanks. Same here.
Frugal in WV - You welcome.
Mom Fashion World - Will visit your blog soon.
Leovi - You never know :).
Olga@Stardust-Decor&Style - I hope so hehe.
GrammyMouseTails - Amen for that.
Anonymous said…
may you get what you want :D the charm bracelet is definitely a charm!!