Book Depot at St Catharines.

Lately the boys LOVE to read their books. So, yesterday we took them to the book depot to buy more books.
 
Niagara's largest bargain book warehouse. Over 50,000 square feet of new books priced at 50% to 90% off list price. All categories for every age.
 
Store hours mon - wed 9am - 6pm
thurs & fri 9am -7pm
sat 9am- 5pm
sunday closed
340 Welland Ave, St. Catharines, Ontario Canada.

 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

thanks for stopping bye newest follower look forward to reading your posts.
http://www.everydayproductsandmore.com/
MikiHope said…
What a quaint looking bookstore!! Love it!! I could probably spend HOURS in there!! (You can, however, KEEP the snow PLEASE!!)

Michele aka MikiHope
Maves Faves said…
Well I’m ready to do some hopping today...how about you? I’m one your newest followers from Blog Hop Thursday nice pictures. I hope you stop by and follow me back http://mavesfaves.blogspot.com/Happy New Year to you
D said…
Cute little book store. Thank you for dropping by Inspirations by D. I'm following back from the hop.
everydayproducts andmore - You welcome.
MikiHope - That what happen to us hehe.
Maves Faves - Thanks for the follow, will follow you back :).
Unknown said…
I would love to be able to shop there. I love buying books and cute little bookstores. I'd probably spend way too much money there even with the discounted prices. I'm stopping over from Thirsty Thursday at Acting Balanced.

http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com