The Have a Heart Valentine's Hop Giveaway END FEB 4/12

 I love Valentine's Day, so to get in the spirit we would like to bring you the Have a Heart Hop! This hop is hosted by Cindy of Cute-Ecakes, Mariah from Formula Mom, Lisa from Planet Weidknecht, and Christine from Why We Love Green, and we are sticking to the theme-of love!

All of the awesome participating blogs have a prize up for grabs valued at least $25, that you will LOVE!


GRAND PRIZE
Best thing for you? All of the participating blogs have sponsored a GRAND PRIZE, and in the spirit of "Have a Heart", we've sponsored a donation in the winners name to the American Heart Association!

HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Every giveaway you enter- snags you another entry for the GRAND PRIZE!

HERE IS MY GIVEAWAY
Pink Heart Charm Bracelet, Earrings & Sleep Mask.


Close up photos of Earrings & Pink Heart Charm Bracelet that you can win!. Only (1)one winner will be chosen via www.rafflecopter.com

 Disclaimer: All products were bought by me for this giveaway with my own money.

Open to CAN, USA & MALAYSIA
Note: International (Malaysia) Parcel Delivery can take to 3 - 5 weeks but sometimes a bit longer then that depending on the postal services.

GOOD LUCK!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

NOW GO GRAB YOUR GRAND PRIZE ENTRY!
Enter HERE for your chance at $75.00 PayPal cash!!
An additional $25 will be donated to the American Heart association in the Grand Prize winners name!

For every giveaway you enter below- you will receive another entry to the Grand Prize contest!






Donate to The American Heart Association


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

OneMomsMoxie said…
Awesome giveaway!! I can be contacted at OneMomsMoxie@gmail.com :)
Unknown said…
ty for the giveaway


officegirl70@yahoo.com
Unknown said…
are you aware that the one busy moma link leads to a xxx site?
krista lafave - Yes I am. I need to contact one of the hosts to fix the tool link.
littleangel_mw said…
Thanks for the great giveaway.

littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com
Lisa Weidknecht said…
Thanks for joining my Planet Weidknecht Weekend Hop! http://www.weidknecht.com/
Amy Orvin said…
GFC Follower as Amy Orvin
2dogs5catscrew@att.net
Amy Orvin said…
My email is 2dogs5catscrew@att.net
Amy Orvin said…
Joined blog frog community as Amy Orvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net
Amy Orvin said…
Wrote an Alexa review as Amy Orvin
Google + name is Amy Orvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net
Amanda B. said…
Thanks! mssluna02 at gmail dot com
Becca said…
Thank you for the giveaway. My e-mail is rcarpenter@twincitychristian.com.
Entered your Giveaway. I'm also included in the Giveaway. Come over and visit me and enter mine too!!

http://mommieagain.com
heather smith said…
thanks for the giveaway imezru1989@yahoo.com
linnylou6603 said…
Thank you for the giveaway! I LOVE sleepy masks....I wear them out though...lol always need another one! and jewelry yes! Linda Brown linnylou66032@hotmail.com
Charmy said…
Email: chuckkei_94@yahoo.com
thank you:)
Charmy said…
Email: chuckkei_94@yahoo.com
thank you:)
Ruth said…
Thanks for a great giveaway!
ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com
Aranda said…
Arandamarie1992@yahoo.com

Also my GFC name is Pink Reviews


I love your girly giveaways :)

Aranda Gibbs
Lady Whimsy said…
Awesome giveaway! Thanks! conniw_98@yahoo.com
Helen said…
I love anything pink! Thanks for the giveaway.
helldog3 at aol.com
Unknown said…
Too cute. dhubbard77 at gmail dot com
Lisa Garner said…
I'm following you on GFC user WWillows6
Following on Google + Lisa G.
Subscribed with email lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

Lisa Garner