I'm Featured Posted by Sue Virgo aka SJB on January 16, 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I just foundout that I'm on the front page of BLOGGERS as one of the Editor's Pick of the day. Cool huh?. Note: Come link up your FACEBOOK PAGE HERE. Thanks for Stopping By!. Comments everyday products and more said… congratulations how exciting Unknown said… Wow congratulations that is awesome to be featured! ^_^ FrancoiseFrancois said… CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!LOVEhttp://www.modernmothersclub.com Peggy said… Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm following you back. :)Congratulations on being featured as blogger pick of the day! Dressing Up For Me said… Wow! Congratulations on the feature! :) beaty said… wah congrats for being featured Unknown said… Congrats! That's GREAT news!!!Christinahttp://prayersandpeekaboo.blogspot.com Jue said… Congrats Sue..Very Cool.. momto8 said… wow!! congrats! I am happy FOR you! Anonymous said… congratulations! kio.blog ko memang turbo bah. Siok tingu tu postings yg bergambar Silverfaerie said… Congrats! I'll have to find you on bloggers soon and friend you, so keep an eye out.Thanks for linking up with Thirsty for Comments Thursday!
Comments
LOVE
http://www.modernmothersclub.com
Congratulations on being featured as blogger pick of the day!
Christina
http://prayersandpeekaboo.blogspot.com
blog ko memang turbo bah. Siok tingu tu postings yg bergambar
Thanks for linking up with Thirsty for Comments Thursday!