My laptop still in hospital. Posted by Sue Virgo aka SJB on January 12, 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Yes! my laptop still in hospital. So...that means, no blogging for a while. Dang!! Shhh..AB sleeping. Thanks For Stopping By!! Comments Gena @ Life With Captain Fussybuckets said… uggggh that stinks! My laptop was in the hospital last year and I thought I was going to lose my mind! Get well soon, little laptop!! Eudora Priscilla said… same here! :( Thanks God I got a BF :P Marie said… Oh, I hope your laptop gets better soon! That's no fun to be without it and not be able to do stuff :-( Imelda said… aw bummer! I hope that laptop gets well soon. :-) Raycillient said… my laptop was in hospital last year too but cannot di baik pulih kan so i got a new laptop then i'm jolly good again :)) Yeah, i know that feeling too :( Pam said… So sorry to hear that! Cute little one! Thanks for visiting my blog today. Dinas Aldi said… Semoga dia cepat sembuh, hehe
Comments
Get well soon, little laptop!!