Orange Sky Posted by Sue Virgo aka SJB on January 24, 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Large flat field. Dead trees. Thanks for Stopping By! Comments Chantel said… I love "Dead Trees!" May I paint it? Usually I just print a picture I fall in love with and dream about it...and then paint. :) Karren Haller said… New follower returning the favor from my blog hop on Oh! My Heartsie I appreciate the follow and hope you will sign up to receive my latest Events by signing up Thanks again, enjoy your day!!Karren Dinas Aldi said… Dead trees pun sangat cantik, rasa syahdu gitu.. Anonymous said… Dead trees make for a nice silhouette during sunset. Try it. Sue Virgo aka SJB said… Chantel - Yes you can :). Sue Virgo aka SJB said… Karren - Will check out your latest Events soon. Sue Virgo aka SJB said… wenn - Thanks wenn Sue Virgo aka SJB said… Dinas Aldi - Nampak sedih kan?. Sue Virgo aka SJB said… de engineur - Will try next time.
Comments
Thanks again, enjoy your day!!
Karren