Growing Culinary Herbs In Containers - Healthy & Delicious!
By Anja Koch
This ebook is the first of a series called 'Gardening With Little Miss Greenfingers'. It covers all aspects of growing culinary herbs in containers indoors and outdoors. It contains all the information needed for growing herbs including:
- where to grow your herbs
- stuff you need for container herb gardening
- growing herbs from seed
- culinary herbs suitable for container growing
- how to look after your herbs
- dealing with pests and diseases
- harvesting and preserving herbs
- make your herb garden attractive
- annual herbs
- perennial herbs
- 17 popular culinary herbs are described in detail with growing instructions and tips for cooking and preserving.
If you want to 'growing culinary herbs' and have a beautiful healthy herbs, then this ebook is for you!.
*This ebook is also available on Amazon Kindle
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Comments
btw, i have added u via GFC and NB, too. thanks.
http://www.diyandmore.com