Roads Posted by Sue Virgo aka SJB on January 06, 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps "Because roads keep humans connected, they are an integral part not only of our daily lives, but also of our social structure. In other words, they are not going anywhere soon" - By Anthrophysis Happy Weekend Everyone. Comments FrancoiseFrancois said… Your pictures are good. What kind of camera are you using?http://www.modernmothersclub.com Sue Virgo aka SJB said… Frannie - Thanks Farnnie, I'm using my Sony Alpha DSLR-A390. Grandma Bonnie said… I love your photos. Thanks for stopping by I am now following on GFC, G+ and liked you on Facebook. Unknown said… Great shots! I like the second one.Thanks for coming by Mommy LaDy Club:) I followed you back, and I'll catch you on G+ when I log in. There's some kind of pop up blocked. Unknown said… Love your photos. ^_^ Happy weekend! Algene said… Visiting you back from I Heart Giveaways. Followed you on GFC, NB, Twitter and FB page. :) CathJ said… Snowing sudah kan...
Comments
http://www.modernmothersclub.com
Thanks for coming by Mommy LaDy Club:) I followed you back, and I'll catch you on G+ when I log in. There's some kind of pop up blocked.