Wordless Wednesday - Linky Party 3 Posted by Sue Virgo aka SJB on January 18, 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps How Is the Weather Today? Comments Rose Flower said… KK panas!!! owh...how i wish KK snowy like Canada....I bet your boy had so much fun playing outdoor in the snow... kewkew said… Cool! Fun in the snow. Jue said… Nice Picture... Gramma 2 Many said… So many fun snow pictures this week. Winter must have arrived:) JC said… Thanks for linking up on my blog. Nice WW :) Raycillient said… sioknya dia main tobogan! :)) all i remember from my tobogan experience is wet butt and sore back :)) happy wednesday to you sue :) stevebethere said… Looks like fun :-)Weather here in London is dull and rainy ;-)Happy WW! momto8 said… cool picture! fun! Anonymous said… That's a pretty fancy sled you've got! I love sledding but don't love the cold. Thanks for linking up at Hardly a Housewife! Anonymous said… I'm jealous! Looks like fun!Thanks for linking up at Taylor Joelle Designs!-Brookehttp://taylorjoelle.com Unknown said… I can't wait til it snows here so we can play in it! Happy WW =) Thanks for linking up at Momma T and Baby E!TrishaMomma T and Baby E Actingbalanced said… Looks like a great time! I miss snow! I moved from Southern Ontario to Charleston SC a few years ago and we haven't been able to get back for snow...Stopping by to let you know that the new Thirsty for Comments Post is up http://www.actingbalanced.com/2012/01/thirsty-for-comments-thursday-get-great_18.html Gramma 2 Many said… Thanks for the follow:) I really love getting to know so many wonderful people. Following you now too. Brittney Minor said… Following you back! Thanks for entering the giveaway at Brittleby's Corner! CathJ said… Wowwww...snowing sudah hihi...best! cassandrasminicorner said… That's a cool photo. We finally got enough amount of snow to make snowball, snow angel and go sledding:)Visiting for Wordless Wednesday! Hope you can stop by:)http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/01/wordless-wednesday-my-girl-and-minnie-mouse.html
Comments
Weather here in London is dull and rainy ;-)
Happy WW!
Thanks for linking up at Taylor Joelle Designs!
-Brooke
http://taylorjoelle.com
Trisha
Momma T and Baby E
Stopping by to let you know that the new Thirsty for Comments Post is up http://www.actingbalanced.com/2012/01/thirsty-for-comments-thursday-get-great_18.html
Visiting for Wordless Wednesday! Hope you can stop by:)
http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/01/wordless-wednesday-my-girl-and-minnie-mouse.html