Shian Naturals - Review & Giveaway

 About Shian Naturals
Shian Naturals is a proudly Canadian producer of high quality, all natural, health & beauty products.

Our products are sold through our national network of fine retail partners stores, many who also offer online, or telephone, ordering and home delivery for your convenience through their own web sites, or through our network of affiliate online resellers.

We invite you to explore our site and learn about the all natural, and many organic, skin, hair, and body care products that Shian Naturals is proud to offer.
Shian Naturals...For people who make healthier lifestyle choices!

You can visit their website at www.shian.ca, Facebook and Twitter to learn more about their products.


 Thank you Shian Naturals for giving me the chance to try out the Just... Trial Sample Pak.
 In the Trial Sample Pak that I received...

A 30ml bottle of Just... Shampoo 
 I'm surprise after I used the Just... Shampoo I found my hair was less frizzy.


A 30ml bottle of Just... Conditioner
 I love the Just...Conditioner makes my hair soft and tangle free.


A 30ml bottle of Just... Body Butter
 I use the Just...Body Butter for my feet and yes I can see the cracks are almost gone.


A 30ml bottle of Just... Moisturizing Lotion
Its very thick and rich. Excellent lotion for dry skin.


A 30ml bottle of Just... Massage & Bath Oil
This natural, unscented, custom blend, of 100% pure cold-pressed sweet almond and sunflower oils combine to create an excellent, non-greasy, massage and bath oil. It is rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, and proteins. Sounds great.


A 30ml bottle of Just... Organic Body Wash
Love it!


A 50g bar of Just... Glycerin Bar Soap 
Excellent Soap


A 4g regular size tube of Just... Beeswax Lip Balm 
Just...Beeswax Lip Balm contains no added fragrances or colours to the  natural ingredients. It left my lips soft and moisturized all day.

What more can I say? Shian Naturals has very great products.


Excellent products for my daughter's too.

The Giveaway...
Click HERE to Win 1 Just... Trial Sample Pak Value $20.00CAN

Disclosure: I received 1 Just... Trial Sample Pak for review purposes. All opinions are my own.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks awesome! Going to check out the site definitely! Love the all natural components of it!
Megan said…
Those sound nice - the whole family could use them!
They all sound great, especially the Body Wash and Beeswax Lip Balm!

Thanks for sharing, I might get some. :)