Anderson Seafoods GC Giveaway - March 10 - 17/12 Posted by Sue Virgo aka SJB on March 10, 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By The Kids are Grown, Now What? Have you read my review and recipes? Gluten Free Fish & Chips Seafood Pot Pie Roasted Salmon and Leeks Anderson Seafoods wants to give you the chance to see just how fresh their seafood is. One winner will receive a $150.00 gift card. Enter below! a Rafflecopter giveaway <a href="http://rafl.es/enable-js">You need javascript enabled to see this giveaway</a>. Comments Unknown said… I would choose the Frozen Norwegian Salmonthanks for the giveaway michele376 said… I would get lobster tails and shrimp.beh2351@frontier.com NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3 said… I LOVE Anderson Seafoods! Best quality around, hands down! We love the Alaskan King Crab Legs! Yum!!Brandy Nelsongirlforgotten81 at aol dot com
Comments
thanks for the giveaway
beh2351@frontier.com
Brandy Nelson
girlforgotten81 at aol dot com