Dapper Snappers Belts for Kids Canadian - Review & Giveaway


Product Description
Dapper Snappers are a toddler belt made of suspender quality elastic and snaps that fit through the back 3 belt loops to cinch up those droopy drawers. Add-on clips are available for pants/skirts without belt loops.

Dapper Snappers are:
  • Affordable
  • Versatile in a wide range of colors for girls belts and boys belts
  • Recommended for ages 9 mo-6 yrs and One Size Fits All
  • Perfect for kids who are in between sizes or wearing hand-me-downs!
  • Convenient - no need to remove for diaper changes & doesn't impede potty training
  • Made in the USA
  • Mom-invented 




     
    Watch this video to learn how to put on Dapper Snappers.
     




    I choose pink color for my daughter.
     

    The Dapper Snappers Belts is a good idea, especially since kids grow so quickly and sometimes you need to make slightly larger sizes fit until they grow into them.


    Perfect for my little girl.

    Visit their website at www.dappersnappers.com for more great selection of Kids Belts.
    The Giveaway... Open to CANADA ONLY!
    Click HERE to Win $25 Dapper Snappers Gift Certificate
    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
     

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Comments