GLAD to GO Lunch - Review

 
 Product info:
These all-in-one solutions make it easy to pack combos that you want to keep separated, like salad with dressing or soup with croutons. Glad® To Go Lunch features a large reusable plastic container, along with a dressing cup that snaps into the lid — perfect for holding condiments or toppings. So now you can portion out your meals at home, and prep them as you like at lunchtime. Glad To Go Lunch includes 4 containers (32 OZ) and 4 snap-in dressing cups (1.5 OZ). Source


Glad To Go Lunch includes 4 containers (32 OZ) and 4 snap-in dressing cups (1.5 OZ).


I packed a salad in one container and salad dressing in the dip container.


The separate salad dressing container snaps into the bottom off the lid and prevents your lettuce from going limp.


Ready to go!


Great for packing a lunch for school, work and more....


Visit their website HERE for more information.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the items above for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

My husband could use this for work! I wish you were hosting a giveaway =)
Danielle S said…
What an excellent idea that Glad came up with. I want to get one of these. Thanks for sharing it!
Danielle S
Anonymous said…
I love that they dressing cup snaps into place! I will have to look for these.
Actingbalanced said…
I love the idea of the separate container for salad dressing! Thanks for sharing!
Unknown said…
These are very nice, I log Glad products.