Newmans Own Organics Review & Giveaway

Review by: The Deals and More

I recently had the opportunity to sample some of Newman's Own Organics snack food. All I can say is that I am in LOVE with their products. Some of my families favorites are the pretzels, the alphabet cookies, black licorice, and Newman O's.

First to the pretzels: My children are pretzel junkies and that is something we ALWAYS have on hand. Now that my family has tried this brand, it's the one that we go grab 1st. They have the perfect amount of salt and crunchy to them.

Second, the alphabet cookies: When my daughter first seen the bag of these cookies she kept bugging us to open them for her. Not only were they chocolate but they had letters on them. She is starting to learn some different letters so she found these fun and enjoyable.

Third, the black licorice: My husband is a black licorice junky. He really LOVES how soft and yummy this brand is. Because my husband LOVES this black licorice so much we ended up going to a couple different stores just to find it. Then when we found it, we had to buy a few boxes of it. I still have yet to get a piece because he hides them from everyone.

Last, but certainly not least, the Newman O's..... The wonderful oreo type cookie but only better. My kids personally preferred them to some of the other cookies that were sent and that we have bought at the store.

Now that you have heard about my 4 favorite products, how would you like to win them? Please enter below for your chance and good luck.





Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

BlogWithMom said…
As far as Kid Toons goes, I am not familiar with any of their movies, but I love to watch the Disney Channel!

Bobbie Anne
BlogWithMom
Anonymous said…
Would love to try the licorice. I only use Newmans sauce when making spaghetti. Thanks for the giveaway. Erin
camp3369 said…
don't have a favorite...love them all
annette3369@yahoo.com
kima86 said…
I"m not familiar with any of the KidToons movies - my boys are grown & out of the house (26 & 22), so I don't know much about kid things anymore...that is, until I have grandkids! Thanks for the giveaway.
Kelly A. Tanner said…
My kids love Pretzels as well! And cookies of course. These look great!