Novica - Review

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


About Novica
Novica, in association with National Geographic, works directly with thousands of master artisans in Asia, Africa, and Latin America, helping bring their beautiful creations, and their stories, to collectors worldwide. Source


 Click HERE for more Jade Jewelry


Click HERE for more Unique Gifts



Click HERE for more Amethyst Dangle Earrings













Click HERE for more Garnet Dangle Earrings













Click HERE for more Amber Earrings













Click HERE for more Sterling Silver Pendant Necklaces
 



Click HERE for more Wrap Bracelets



Click HERE for more Wool Shawls 













Click HERE for more Alpaca Wool Sweaters













Click HERE for more Women's Cardigan Sweaters 
 


Click HERE for more Alpaca Sweaters


Let's get connected..
Don’t forget to connect with Novica at Facebook, Twitter and Novica Website.


Look what I got!. Novica provided me a gift certificate to try our some of their products.


And this is what I choose....Cotton baguette handbag, 'Half Moon'



This purse typical Guatemalen handicraft which is very good. The colors are nice and the size is good for daily use. There is one inside pocket with zipper.


       






















 My model 

Thanks for Stopping By!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments