Sponsor Spotlight - Boogie Wipes

Boogie Wipes
Boogie Wipes are made with natural saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments.

Extra soft, alcohol, phthalate and paraben free, Boogie Wipes are available in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Minty Menthol and Simply Unscented. Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue. Source



What's Up at Boogie..
AMERICA SNEEZES! Whether your sneeze has swagger, is music to your ears, or is “a little pitchy, dawg” get it on video, or snap a photo and post it to your Facebook wall with a Boogie Wipes tag. One entry per person, so make it a good one! The contest begins on March 1, 2012 and ends June 30, 2012.

 Look for our NEW 45 count pack of FRESH scent Boogie Wipes coming to Target Spring 2012!

Our NEW 90 Count canisters are available now at Costco.com, and most major retailers like Target, Walmart and Babies R Us.

Our on-going promotion is called Save The Sleeve!  It’s a fun, interactive way for kids to learn to put their boogies in a Boogie Wipe and not on their sleeves!  You can learn more at SaveTheSleeve.com . 

TEACHER KITS: Perfect for classroom boogies!  This kit contains 2 – 90 count canisters (1 Grape, 1 Fresh), 2 – 30 count packs (Grape, Fresh), 1 classroom poster, 50 samples, and 50 Boogie coupons.  It is available, exclusively, for schools, daycares, and professional facilities.  For purchase information please visit:  LittleBusyBodies .


Let's get connected..  
Follow Boogie Wipes at Facebook & Twitter
Also visit their website at...www.boogiewipes.com and also join their Boogie Bunch too. 
The Giveaway... Open to US, CANADA & AUSTRALIA!
Click HERE to Win Boogie Wipes Gift Basket (Value $25)
Gift basket includes:

4 packs of Boogie Wipes (1 pack of each Grape, Fresh, Mint, Unscented)
1 Boogs stuffed character
1 car magnet
2 coloring sheets
2 coupons
25 sample sizes
1 Boogie Kid t-shirt size 6-8.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

I love these- they are the best and I use them all the time!
Rayven said…
We love Boogie Wipes...so much so that I became an ambassador! :) I use them for more than just runny noses. We keep them in the car and the diaper bag to wipe my son's face and hands when needed.
jody cowan said…
These look awesome! I think our school needs them. Too bad you can't get them for the house!
Mellissa said…
Goodness I'm tired when I went to write a comment on this posts I thought it said Wonderful Boogers Said.lol With 3 kids with a cold these always come in handy. I'm always look for ways to ease their suffering.
I have heard these are neat!
Celebrate Woman said…
I've been using Boogie Wipes for the past two years and very happy with the product. Our favorite flavor is Grape!
Unknown said…
Now these would be nice to carry around! Very much needed.
Danielle S said…
I love this idea. Facial tissue always leads to sores on my nose when I get a very bad cold. This would really do me some good.
Danielle
Unknown said…
I love boogie wipes! Thanks for the giveaway!
I have heard of boogie wipes but have yet to try them.