Sponsor Spotlight-Kristine's Shower


Quality Since March 2002!
Once you've tried my products, there is NO Substitute. You will always receive quality products from Kristine's Shower & I wouldn't have it any other way!Source.



Made with vegetable and nut butters! - Click HERE for more Soap Selections.


Bucket 'O Bombs Gift - Click HERE to buy your own Bathbombs.


 
More awesome products from Kristine's Shower.


If you would like more information or to order products from Kristine's Shower, please check out their website at Kristinesshower.com, FaceBook & Twitter.
The prices are very reasonable!
The Giveaway... Open to US ONLY!
Click HERE to Win $25 Kristine's Shower Gift Basket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Those soaps are gorgeous! I wish I could smell them through the computer!
Katie said…
Those soaps look divine!
Julie said…
These look so unique! Yummy!
Ashley S said…
Wow! These look so cool. Would love to try some :) Thanks for sharing!
Those are gorgeous! IO almost want to eat them!
Jubilee Reviews said…
I have a review of these coming up soon! Divine!!
Melanie
Dee said…
These look so fun!!
Those look good enough to eat. So pretty!
Honey + Lime said…
Sounds divine, like an indulgence in the bath tub! Entering now!
Danielle S said…
All the soaps look great! They are so pleasing to the eye, and I wish I could smell their fragrances. I bet they're great.