
Product Description
Clean Screen ends the confusion about how to safely clean valuable electronic screens.
Kit contains:
Spray: Formulated with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Solution state-of-the art water treatment technology. RO removes molecules of mineral deposits and impurities smaller than the water molecules themselves. RO leaves nothing behind but a crystal clear clean. 6.5 fl. oz.
Cloth: A unique synthetic suede microfiber cloth that is used to apply the RO solution. Soft & lint-free, highly absorbent and quick drying, the cloth cleans without scratching delicate surfaces.
Kit contains:
Spray: Formulated with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Solution state-of-the art water treatment technology. RO removes molecules of mineral deposits and impurities smaller than the water molecules themselves. RO leaves nothing behind but a crystal clear clean. 6.5 fl. oz.
Cloth: A unique synthetic suede microfiber cloth that is used to apply the RO solution. Soft & lint-free, highly absorbent and quick drying, the cloth cleans without scratching delicate surfaces.
I had the chance to review the Clean Screen.
Easy to use!
See the difference? My husband uses glass cleaner which might be OK on plasma TVs, but of course different people have different ideas about what is safe for electronics and what is not. If you use this product, it does take the guess work out, since it is specifically made for all screens and a bottle of this stuff will probably last a long time.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Comments