~ Description ~
How Do You Sleep, Baby Dolphin?
As a young child gets tucked into bed with
his favorite dolphin lovey, he begins to
wonder how real baby dolphins sleep.
Educational and entertaining,
the gentle, flowing prose of
How Do You Sleep, Baby Dolphin
helps your little ones calm and relax.
Perfect for bedtime or anytime!
*Dolphin Fact Sheet included!
$10.99 or $2.99 Ebook (NOOK/Kindle)
I had the chance to review the book How Do You Sleep, Baby Dolphin? by Tamara Vellozzo. My daughter loves the book. She just loves the story and all the colorful pictures. Every night she would ask me sometime my husband to read for her. Another great book to read over and over!.
“How Do You Sleep, Baby Dolphin?” by Tamara Vellozzo.
$10.99 or $2.99 Ebook (NOOK/Kindle)
~ The Giveaway ~
Coming Soon
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog SocietyRegardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Comments