mod - Review


Mod offers fresh, functional and modern camera accessories to express your unique personality. Using only the highest quality materials combined with designer fabrics, mod’s straps, bags and cap savers are ideal for hobbyists to professionals. From compact, dslr or slr cameras, mod is the perfect accessory for the camera enthusiast looking to capture photo memories in style. Source


I recently received a Drop in Pouch bag from mod to review.


I chose the one featured above. Isn’t that cute!. It took me almost an hour to look around their website. There are lots of beautiful designs available.


The inside of this pouch bag has a soft lining to keep your camera free from scratches. There are also sale Accessories, Straps & Eco Strap Collection! 

Visit modstraps.com to purchase your own Mod collection!

Disclosure: I received 1 of the items above for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments